Pantone’s palette of the week features a sophisticated and upscale take on Color of the Year 2019: Living Coral. Keep reading to find out how professional designers are incorporating the Focal Point palette into their designs.
With a current collection featuring steely blues, warm neutrals and pops of dusty pinks, the Lowcountry’s own Emily Daws Textiles embodies southern coastal design.
From the cobblestone streets of Charleston to the beaches of Seabrook, Emily Daws Textiles embodies southern coastal design. She can provide you with anything upholstery or fabric, from throw pillows to napkins or even curtains. Emily Daws, owner & designer, lives in the South Carolina Lowcountry where she designs, prints, and creates all of her textiles. We asked Emily to talk about her designs that so many local and national interior designers use to complete their projects. Scroll below to read more about her and see her beautiful designs.
1. Tell me a little bit about how you started Emily Daws Textiles.
2. What are your favorite colors to use when designing a new fabric?
3. What makes your designs unique?
4. What is your favorite design at the moment?
5. Is there a specific vibe or theme to your design?